What information do we collect?
We record statistical information
If you visit this website, we may record some non-personal statistical information via a log file or third party statistic provider such as Google Analytics. For example:
- The browser type, screen resolution and operating system.
- The date and time you access pages or download files.
- The internet address and location from which you accessed our site.
- The search terms you used to find content on our website.
- The referrer or last site you visited before you accessed this website.
We collect basic personal information
When submitting information on our site, you may be asked to enter information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number. We collect information from you when you:
- Fill out a contact form.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Participate in blogs and submit content such as leaving a comment.
- Register as a user on our site.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To diagnose problems or provide support to users.
- To contact you, the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.